Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Swimming

        
Lace invited us to come over and swim
at her house. Thank you to Lace, because it
was such a fun way to get outside and not die in 
the heat. We had so much fun. The kids were all 
really good. Ava got a new floatie that looks like
a lily pad. It is so cute and she really liked it. She also got
a new hat, it's the one she is wearing in these 
pictures. It is a swim cap that covers her forehead and her ears.
She looks adorable in it.

5 comments:

Linde said...

Just found you! Glad that you joined the blogger wagon. Ava is so stinkin' cute and I love her hat!

Amanda said...

Yesterday was So hot! Glad you guys had fun. Ava's hat is cute!

Colleen said...

So, here I am snoopin' too! My heck, Ava has grown way tooo much! She's a big girl now, not a baby! love to see your happy pictures!

grammy chay said...

I love the blog. I love the pics, I love the hat, I love that baby, and I love her Mom!

grammy chay said...

I love the blog. I love the pics, the hat, but most of all that Ava and her Momma.