Sunday, June 22, 2008

Meeting Half Way

We drove my mom and Rachel half way home today. Cal met us in Kingman, that is where Ava tried on the beautiful sombrero. I was sad that we had to say goodbye for a while. We had a lot of fun this last week. I wish they were always hanging out with me. The blow is softened though, thanks to our upcoming trip to Boston. We will see them soon!!!             

2 comments:

Chelsee said...

Aren't sisters the best? I wish I could hang out with my sisters and mom all the time.

grammy chay said...

I could drive around the world with that little Ava sitting next to me and daddy Brian driving, Momma Chai in the passenger seat and my look-a-like silently hagging out on the other side of the car. Love that Baskin Robbins refreshement with Grampy. Should have bought Ava that Hat!