Just the Two of Us

Brian and I left Ava overnight, for the first time. It was hard to be away from her but it was nice to have some one on one time with my man. We stayed at Little America because it is my favorite hotel in Salt Lake. Of course, while we were away from Ava she was the main thing on our minds. We went shopping for a backpack to carry her around in on our upcoming trip. She loves it!
5 comments:
How fun! Cute pictures. I am sad tho that I didn't get to take care of Ava. :( I wish I was your mom for the weekend. That backpack will be awesome for your trip. I bet it will make it easy.
It is always nice to get away but nice to come home too:) Glad that you had fun. Where are you going on your upcoming trip!
Your blogs just keep getting cuter! I just want to say "Thank You" for letting me have so much fun. You and Brian are so adorable and totally deserve each. Ava is lucky to have such cute parents.
OK i just have to say that I am mad because I can't click on the pictures and ,make them big! Okay i'm not mad but I just wanted to see them bigger when I click on them! Have fun in Utah again! :)
I had so much fun with you and Brian in SLC that night! It's going to be fun when I settle down and we can do couple things together all the time. :)
Post a Comment