Monday, June 30, 2008

The Green/Nicoll family, takes a trip

These two are the cutest friends ever! We had an awesome weekend with our friends, the Nicolls. The boys had to go up to take their practical exams, so, the girls decided to go up and hang out in the pool. The little ones were so good. They stayed happy even though they had to be locked in carseats for 7 hours straight. Of course they had Chelsee to keep them entertained, as you can see in the picture:)  We had a lot of fun swimming. Ava wanted to spend more time out of the pool playing with the water toys.                                                                                                                                           

5 comments:

Linde said...

Love the goggles! Cute pictures. Aren't you so glad they have each other to play with? I love it! Looks like you guys had a great time.

Amanda said...

Chelsee is so funny. Did her and Dan sing for you? The girls are so cute. Glad you guys had fun. Love all the pictures

Linde said...

you hang with a pretty wild bunch!Congrats to Brian! and the girls are soooo cute!

Chelsee said...

I think Ava looks better in the glasses than me!

Anonymous said...

I am finally commenting on the blog! I thought you had to have a GOogle email for some reason, so I avoided it until now. Ha, goes to show how observant I really am. The goggles are too freakin cute! And I think it is so cute that Ava and Camdyn have each other. Cute little friends.