Today Ava and I bought a pool for the backyard. It has been so hot that playing outside isn't very much fun so, I thought we could stay cool outside in a pool. We also bought sunglasses and pool toys, so that we could really have a good time. Unfortunately, the water was super cold (I gave it all day to warm up) so, Ava would only walk around in the pool. She went as far as ankle deep. I thought it was refreshing after sweatin' to get it set up but maybe she wasn't sweating as bad as me:) We will try again tomorrow.
Put her in the toy bins and then cover her with all of her little people animals.
To my dismay, she seemed to like it better than the pool.
4 comments:
I'm so glad you tracked us down! It really has been too long since we've seen you guys. Ava is so adorable! I'm glad you started blogging so we can keep up with your family.
I know your pain. When we lived there it was so hot that any sight of water was refreshing! Of course she likes something entertaining like a bin and a few little people. Go figure! Kids are just so much fun! At least you can use the pool!
Ava is so funny. It is getting so hot here. I am on you blog everyday to see the pictures from your trip! I heard you had a blast! Can't wait to see them.
Ava and her sunglasses... I love it! I am also waiting to see which photos you will post.... The pool looks cute in your little backyard. Make sure you lotion up! I love you guys too much to have the sun burn away your skin!
Post a Comment