Thursday, July 17, 2008

We're Back

We are home and we are struggling to adjust back to normal life. We had an awesome time and I can't wait to post the pics but I'm not ready yet. I am still rounding up photos from everyones cameras. So, keep checking back because there is a lot of good stuff ahead:)
This is a random shot but a very cool one. It's funny because we only get to see Brians brother Dee, and his family, once a year and they just happened to be in New England at the same time we were. It was pretty awesome! And if you were wondering we are standing in front of Trinity Church in Boston.

4 comments:

lacy said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun! I can't wait to see more pictures. Brandon, Elly and I also can't wait to see you three in August. We are planning to move out to Utah around the 14th. We really want to stop and stay with you guys, if you'll be around!!

Anonymous said...

that trip was so much fun...we got to see the coolest things! i miss wrestling with brian, walking around boston, eating a million boston cream donuts, and i miss my big sis and niece more than anything! i think brian is right, we need one more little trip to vegas before school starts! love and miss you!

Amanda said...

I am so jealous! I can't wait for more pictures! But I am glad you guys had fun. My mom and dad loved seeing you guys in VT

Leisha and Vahe said...

It was good to talk with you, man. Just in case here is the link - alyssajul.com login- lvwedding