We went swimming at the YMCA with Camdyn and Amanda, on saturday. It was a riot. The funniest thing about these two girls is how opposite they are. While Ava is hesitant and wanting to hang on to my hand Camdyn is trying to dive into the pool.
Once Ava got warmed up she didn't have any problems exploring the pool.
Both girls love being with Amanda. She's just got a way with them:) Thanks for the invite Amanda!!!
Oh my gosh... Just when I think she can't get any cuter... Is that not a total Brian face? Haha I love it! Cutest freaking baby. I miss her so much. I miss YOU so much. P.S. The pool's are cooler down here. ;)
3 comments:
Camdyn had a blast. I love that they are such good little friends. We need to do it again.
I had so much fun with you and the girls. Your so cute and I just love ya. I can't wait to babysit Ava tomorrow. It's be forever!!!
Oh my gosh... Just when I think she can't get any cuter... Is that not a total Brian face? Haha I love it! Cutest freaking baby. I miss her so much. I miss YOU so much.
P.S. The pool's are cooler down here. ;)
Post a Comment