Oh yea, this is my man!!!!! He was getting some serious air today. Whew he is so awesome:)
This is Ava's answer to everythig.....thumbs up!!!! She loved being in the lake or at least that's what her thumb told us.


Brian was so proud of Timmys ride!
Timmy had a small problem with his shorts. They wouldn't stay on or I should say he wouldn't leave them on. We were all impressed how well he rode while undressing himself.
Daniel was on fire today. He was cuttin hard and got some nice air.
The second pic is the beginning of Dans upward climb. He got high...if only I was a better photography I could have showed a picture of the climax.
5 comments:
Those are some great pictures. I can't stop laughing. Looks like fun!
Is Timmy still stripping? I thought I told him to stop that years ago! That boy never learns! I am dying laughing! Be careful, those Nicoll boys could teach Brian some BAAADDD habits! Ha! Looks like you all had a blast, they told me all about what fun they had!
Man I wish I could have gone. I am dying laughing. I really can't stop. Timmy is so funny. Glad you guys had fun. Brian got some air holy cow!
Ow ow! Find me a handsome boy like one of these guys!! And, I would like to see you out there throwin' some tricks, Chailyn. Stop holding back, I know you don't want to hurt the boys' feelings, but you just gotta show 'em how it's done. I'm starting to cut like a pro on Dad's slalom, if only Brian could SKI like ME. Haha Give Aviater thumb's up for me. I miss that munchkin. And I miss you too! LOVE you all!!
I still can't stop laughing at Timmy. Every time I think about it I crack up. I just had to get on again and see it.
Post a Comment