Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Petco Animal Tour

Today we went on a playdate with Lacee and some people from her neighborhood. It was pretty cool. Petco had an employee show us, hands on, the different animals, lizards, fish, turtoises, etc. that they have for sale. Ava didn't go crazy over most of it but she loved the tortoises and the bunnies. The only thing she actually grabbed and wanted to hold was a little orange snake.      
Yes, this is a tarantula. It was huge. I couldn't believe that the girl working there let it climb on her. She was a really good sport. I thought some of the moms were going to run out of the store.

5 comments:

Linde said...

My kids LOVE to go to the pet stores too! You are brave holding that lizard! What a fun day!

TyandBre said...

I think I would have ran out of the store! That is gross! I can't believe how big Ava is getting. She is so cute.

Anonymous said...

how cute! ava wasn't afraid of trax...remember when she kept hitting him and picking him up only to drop him haha. i think its so cute you have little play dates for her:)

Amanda said...

Your such a good mom to hold a lizard! That lady is crazy to have a tarantula on her. (I don't know how to spell that)

Anonymous said...

Poking the lizard's eyes out is such an Ava thing.. ; )