Yesterday I took Ava shopping at BabyGap. My cousin Adena works for the GAP and she gets a friends and family discount a couple of times a year, so we got an awesome discount on everything in the store. They have the best baby clothes ever. We got Ava some super fun stuff. This dress is one of the outfits that she got. She loves it. She kept holding the side of it and tip toeing around:)
I had to add this picture too just because they are so dang cute together!!!!
5 comments:
Just catching up on all of your posts. I love Ava's dress, she is so cute. I also love the pic of Timmy with his shorts around his knees. looks like fun.
She is a hoot. I can't believe how good she was on the boat... wait actually I can. Her dress is very cute. I agree Gap has the best baby clothes ever. I wish I was a kid just to wear them. :)I had a blast with you on the boat. I can't wait to go again. Did Ava get sick from the gummy bears??? She was so funny with them.
That picture has "Little Chailyn" written all over it. So cuuuute! She'll always be a good dresser, the family she belongs to has the best taste ever. : ) My friends were looking at my pictures and saw the one of her in the zebra bikini... I'm going to have to make it a tradition to get her a new scandalous swimsuit every summer!
She looks so stinkin cute! I love the gap too! Especially when you get a good discount. I would totally shop like crazy. Brian is so cute with her. I love the pictures!
Oh that little dress is so adorable or maybe its the little model inside of it. She looks just like her momma. That face just melts my heart. What a cute mom and dad little Ava has. Bet your neck hurt from all the tight squeezes you got at the pet store. What a fun outing. I can't believe she touched any of those things. Way to go Ava and mom.
Post a Comment