First of all we have had an awesome time hanging out with Shy and Lace. We have tried to spend as much time as possible together. This picture of Ava is at the Willows pool, where we took all the kids to swim. It is a really fun pool. It has a big water slide and then a little one. Ava didn't go down either but she did sit in her lawn chair and eat a lot of watermelon. She is crack up!!!
This was after we got done swimming and we were waiting for all the dads to get home. The kids had popcorn and snacks.
Ava is trying to do her makeup. You can't see it very well but she has a dark brown ring around her nose and her upper lip. She likes to smell everything I use to get ready so she put my eyebrow powder up to her nose and it left a big stain!
3 comments:
Those pictures are so cute. I can't stand it. That two piece swimming suit is a hoot. She is so skinny. Going to take after her momma. I love seeing her sit with her cousins. It's like the next generation. It gave me flashbacks of about 25 years ago. I love you guys.
I love her swimming suit! She is a babe! :)
Hey guys. It's Anna and Lincoln. Little Ava is adorable and we're happy to be able to see pictures of her and keep in touch with you guys. :)
Post a Comment