Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Playing Catch Up...

So, first of all it has been a long time since I've updated and I am really mad about it. A couple of things that we have been doing lately are: entertaining visitors (which we loved) driving to utah to return our visitors to their mom, going to my cousin Zane's wedding (they were a very good looking couple) and visiting as many of our family members as possible. These pictures are just a sample of the awesome time we have been having. There is nothing better or more important in life than your family. Keep them close and make sure they know you love them. 
These adorable kids are: Victor, Zandra, and Hailey. They came to spend a week with us before going back to school. I loved having them here. I did my best to make sure they had a fun time, I hope they did. They are the most well behaved kids I have ever been around. I am really thankful for the time we got to spend together.
I took the kids swimming over at Laces pool. I think they had a good time. They were swimming like maniacs and they even got Ava involved. By the end of the day she was jumping in from the side, to me, and letting me put her head under water.
This was at my cousin Zanes wedding. It was really fun because my mom and sisters made it up to Utah for the wedding as well. So, I got to see my girls and that made me so so happy. Oh and Kristin, I'm sorry but the picture that we took with the four of us had me with a twisted tongue.  You understand why I would skip putting that on the blog:)
I was so excited to get this picture. Jacque asked Ava is she could give the turtle in her pocket a kiss. So, Ava walked over to her and climbed up on Jacque's lap and gave her a big kiss. It was one of those cool moments. Since Jacque's cancer has progressed and gotten so painful she hasn't been able to pick Ava. She has only been able to hold her once maybe twice. So, Ava made it possible for her grandma to hold her when she climbed up on that chair. (she didn't hurt Jacque or at least thats what Jacque said)
When we went to visit Brians parents he decided it would be fun to take Ava for a ride on her Papa's four wheeler. She loved it!!! She was waving at all the neighbors and yelling WOO!
And this, for anyone who doesn't know, is my brother Christopher. This picture was taken the day before he left for college out in North Carolina. Go Biss!!! I was excited to get to spend some time with him because we rarely get to.

6 comments:

Linde said...

How fun!! Are you ready for a little break? I love Eva's little sweet face. I want to just kiss her! Looks like you have been busy!

Anonymous said...

You punk! I'll send you a better one. It's bad enough that I look like an outcast, much less taken out of photos. ;) Those kids are so cute! Zandra is definitely a Green. She has the nose. I love it. And I think Ava is her family's little angel. She seriously has brought the spirit that much stronger into our lives, I love being around to feel it. Kiss her for me! I love your blog, Chailyn. I love YOU!!

TyandBre said...

I wish we could have gotten together when you were in Utah! I know you guys have a lot of family out here you don't get to see very often so I guess I'll forgive you this once... :)

Amanda said...

Yea!! you posted! You got some really cute pictures! Those kids are the best kids. I had fun out on the boat with them (and you). Glad you had fun but I'm glad your back! Thanks for the cookies! I should have taken them all!! But the 1 was to DIE for ;) lol

Chelsee said...

I love a good update! :) We haven't seen each other forever! It looks like your crazy busy...I feel the same way!

Amanda said...

I love how you have the thought of the day and this day in history. Cute idea!