Monday, August 25, 2008

Birthdays and Popsicles

We had a little get together for Shy on her birthday. The kids needed a little treat before dinner so we gave them popsicles. Ava insisted on holding her own, just like the big kids. Yes, it ended up all over her face but it was worth it because she enjoyed it so much.
And.. aren't these the cutest cousins ever! I wish I had a photo from 1983 when me, Russ, and Ton were this age. It would basically be like looking at the same picture. 
I felt bad, all we did for Shy's birthday was hang out and eat cheesecake. Don't get me wrong, it was really good cheesecake but I wish I could have made her day a little more excited:( I am so excited to have Shy and Ton here now and I've got Russ and Lace.....man I am a really lucky girl. When I was growing up these guys were like my brothers and now thanks to them I have two extra sisters. 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Shy!