Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day on Lake Mead

Happy Labor Day Everyone!!!!!
We had a blast. My family came up from Phoenix friday night and stayed until late Monday.
We went bowling and we barbequed. And of course, we went out on the lake. WooHoo It was a lot of fun. My mom was nice enough to spend the day with Ava so she didn't have to suffer out on the boat. She is a good grammie!:)
These are my lady friends. My sistas you could say. I love these two, we have a blast together. It also doesn't hurt that they are super sexy girls. I like being around em
We had to take this picture to show that Cals ski boots worked properly. He had a pretty bad tumble and his ski rolled right off of his feet. This saved his ankles and his knees. But the best part was to see the gold shiny booties that where inside the boots!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You girls look super sexy! Looks like you had fun. Your mom is sweet to take Ava for the day but who wouldn't Ava is so good. You should have gone camping with us though.... it was fun :) I can't wait until next Saturday!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your layout matches my toes!! I love it. Yes, the booties were a definite picture-worthy hit. He is such a goof. You three are too freakin good looking. I just can't stand it! And to think I'M you sister... :) I had so much fun! Hurry and come down, I miss you!!