Sunday, September 7, 2008

  
I Love this dress. I got it a while back from Gymboree for like 50% off. Don't miss the green jelly shoes that she is wearing in the other two pictures. They matched perfect.
She looked so cute I had to have Brian take our picture. Finally a picture of her and I together when my hair is done. And then the kissy lip picture.....is it not the cutest thing ever. I love to kiss her. She smushes her face right into ya.

6 comments:

Linde said...

Look how cute the two of you are! Just beautiful! Little girls are the funnest to dress, aren't they?

Tell Brian that NKOTB ROCK!

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE!! The jellies are fun, I didn't know she had some! And she is smiling so adorable in that first one, I love how much she looks like you. She seriously is the perfect mix of you and Brian. I hope you had a good weekend, let me know how it went!

Amanda said...

You two are so cute! I love her shoes and they are my favorite color! Is that the gummy bears I gave her in her hands :)?? I totally forgot I made you save them for me. Glad you gave them to her. ha ha I can't wait until Saturday night! LOVE here we come.

TyandBre said...

That is the cutest picture of you two! I love it.

grammy chay said...

You are both so beautiful. I cant believe how big Ava is getting.

Colleen said...

Love the pictures, what a good looking bunch you are!! collect all the kisses you can... I do when I see the grandkids! She is getting soooo big! And yes Brian, you are cute too! :)