Saturday, September 20, 2008

I really like this photo. My sister Kristin is the photographer in our family. 

She always manages to get the best shots of people. 

I have so many candid shots, that she took, hanging around my house.

Grammy ChayChay and Ava were feeding the koi fish today. 

It was such a nice day to be outside. It is still pretty hot but nothing like it has been in the past.

It was so fun to spend the weekend at my moms house. I love being around my family. 

We always have quality conversations and the sarcasm is thick but we love it.

I love you guys!!!

5 comments:

Linde said...

Nothing better than being around family! I love it too. BTW I hope to see you in a few weeks.

Tiff said...

Chailyn,
Hey! I found your old blog address through the Vlaardingerbroeks blog. I went to nursing school with Heather and they were also in my old ward. I was so excited to find you guys and catch up on what you were doing. Ava is adorable and you guys look great. It's so fun to find old friends. Your mom looks just as cute as always and your sisters have changed so much! Good to hear from you, keep in touch.

grammy chay said...

I just love everyone minute that I can get with you. Being with that little Ava is like a second round with you. She reminds me so much of you. Thank you for coming down and thank Brian for sharing you and our time with him is just so special.

Amanda said...

Your mom is so cute! Glad you had fun. There's nothing better then being with family. I haven't seen you forever! Hope your doing good.

Anonymous said...

Family photographer... ha. Doesn't mean you guys are gonna get these shots for free forever! ;) I saw them sitting there and knew I would hate myself for not capturing it. That happens at least a hundred times a day with that baby around. I love this family!! Hope you guys are holding out okay for Hallow's Eve, I know I'm sure struggling... Love you!