We were out on the lake Saturday and it was the best day out so far this year.
Brian bought this helmut thinking that he would get to wear it and land a big air trick.
But the helmut turned out to be the wrong one so, he was a little disappointed:(
This was when Brian and I got to go the Beatles Love show.
It was so awesome. It was our second time going and we liked
it even better than the first time.
You have to look close but Ava's hair is in a full ponytail.
She has a lot of sunscreen helping to keep the hair back but
still it was long enough!
And then...I had her hair cut. Shy gave Ava her first hair cut!
She needed it really bad. She had a serious mullet.
I was surprised at how good she was while Shy had the scissors out.
She sat still and liked the comb tickling her back.
This was tonight. Brian got himself a CUBBIE crew.
He put Ava's old shirt on her, he wore an old t-shirt and Ryder was wearing a
cubbies cap that was taped in the back so it would fit.
Ryder thought it was awesome.
9 comments:
Chailyn, Oh my gosh! Your hair is darling! I love it. You look fabulous in that pic with Brian at the Beatles. You are super sexy! Good job.
I love your hair! Sorry Brian's helmet didn't make anything great happen while boating...maybe next time.
Who has the hottest sister ever? Uhh... me. I really like that green shirt in the "Love" picture! Such a fun date! And Ava's hair! She is so cute! Maybe Aunt Kiki should get a matching hair cut... :) I'm excited to see you guys! Counting the days...
That helmet picture of Brian is the funniest thing I've ever seen! Holy cow! Can you post like 10 more of those? Ha ha!
Lincoln
I LOVE your hair! WOW! I had no idea. I guess we need to see each other. it's been forever!
That picture is cute at the show. Maybe you could have had more if Brian wasn't taking so many for other people. lol Had fun with you guys at the Beatles! Love your hair. ;)
Yes I agree with everyone else, your hair is so cute! I love it.
I love the boys with the helmets on, such dorks! We're so lucky.
Hey, I'm slow but eventually to it. I can't believe my baby already got her first haircut. I love it. She is starting her maintenance already. I miss her so much my heart aches. As for Brian and the helmet, I thought it was one of those brain forming helmets that they put on new babies to form their head. Cute Brian!
Post a Comment