So it has been about three weeks, now, since we took Ava's binky away. I was really nervous to do it but I was so sick of seeing it in her mouth and we were constantly looking for the stinkin things. I was ready for the break.
And she has handled it so well. One day and she was done with it. I mean it didn't stay that easy. She is a lot more awenry during the day because she isn't picking up on any self soothing techniques. She is still a blast though. We have been out and about a lot lately and she has been troopin along with no problem.
8 comments:
Did you guys move? Ava is getting so big. Next time you come to Utah, please let us know!
I can't believe all the snow! I really want to go to Town Center mall too! Cute pictures!Ava is getting so big! She is adorable.
Little Ava takes after her mom. I remember going to Training Table (You, Kristie and I) a lot and always getting the yummy cheese fries and dipping sauce. I need to go there!
The binky was our last baby step. I'm probably going to miss it more than her. Actually not the last, you still have to potty train. Hee Hee. Those pictures of her with the snow are adorable. I miss her so much. Tell her that her Grammy loves her and can't wait to squeeze her. SOON!
Yea no more binky!! godd for her such a big girl. Thanks for Dinner the other night I had a blast helping with the Halloween stuff. your house looks so cute and I love it!!!!! Thanks for the new post :) always love them
I loved it when my kids didn't need the binki any more. We had to take it from Porter at 1 year and Miles just lost interest at about 6 months...I wasn't going to complain!!! Looks like you guys have been busy and having a lot of fun lately.
Hey there so I finally set up an account so I can commnt now yippee!! It's taken me long enough....anyhow love the pictures of Ava and congrats on the no binky thing.....and um ya i'm with Lacy next time your in town we'd love to see you and you move???? I think you need a blog update on the move and the new house is a must. Well love ya and miss ya hope to see you soon.
oh ya how could I forget love the hair!!!
I have dreams about the cheese fries from Training Table. Yum!
Post a Comment